0/1-10V DALI Dimmable Led Downlights | Model: GR-DL-A-02
Best quality Triac dimmable/ 0-10V/ DALI dimmable downlight at a competitive price.
|Order Model||Wattage||Inch||Dimension||Cut out||Lumens||Color temperature||Glare Value||Light source||CRI||Dimmable Type||Specification|
|GR-DL-5WA-02||5W ±5%||2inch||ø60×H35mm||ø 50-55mm||450-550lm||2700-6500K||<17||SMD/COB||>90||Triac/0-10V/DALI||Download|
|GR-DL-7WA-02||7W ±5%||2.5inch||ø85×H45mm||ø 65-75mm||630-750lm||2700-6500K||<17||SMD/COB||>90||Triac/0-10V/DALI||Download|
|GR-DL-10WA-02||10W ±5%||3inch||ø90×H47mm||ø 75mm||950-1100lm||2700-6500K||<17||SMD/COB||>90||Triac/0-10V/DALI||Download|
|GR-DL-12WA-02||12W ±5%||3.5inch||ø105×H50mm||ø 80-95mm||1100-1300lm||2700-6500K||<17||SMD/COB||>90||Triac/0-10V/DALI||Download|
|GR-DL-15WA-02||15W ±5%||4inch||ø130×H52mm||ø 115-120mm||1400-1600lm||2700-6500K||<17||SMD/COB||>90||Triac/0-10V/DALI||Download|
|GR-DL-20WA-02||20W ±5%||5inch||ø160×H60mm||ø 140-145mm||1850-2100lm||2700-6500K||<17||SMD/COB||>90||Triac/0-10V/DALI||Download|
|GR-DL-24WA-02||24W ±5%||6inch||ø175×H63mm||ø 155-160mm||2250-2500lm||2700-6500K||<17||SMD/COB||>90||Triac/0-10V/DALI||Download|
|GR-DL-30WA-02||30W ±5%||6inch||ø175×H63mm||ø 155-160mm||2800-3200lm||2700-6500K||<17||SMD/COB||>90||Triac/0-10V/DALI||Download|
|GR-DL-40WA-02||40W ±5%||8inch||ø220×H75mm||ø 195-205mm||3780-4200lm||2700-6500K||<17||SMD/COB||>90||Triac/0-10V/DALI||Download|
GR-DL-A-02 Series is led recessed down lighting, available with phase triac dimmable led driver, 0-10v led driver, or DALI dimming driver according to the customer’s requirements. All dimming drivers are free to flicker with pf0.9, 3/5 year warranty. Available 2.5″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″, and 8″ in dimension, wattage range from 5W to 40W, the deep reflectors ( silver, white, gold, and black reflectors optional) make it anti-glare downlights. widely used for different commercial projects such as offices, schools, hotels, hospitals, shopping malls, etc.
Materials & Finished
- Body: aluminum body, matt white/black.
- Reflector: PMMA materials, white/black reflectors as standard, matt silver/ bright silver/ gold reflectors optional.
- Springs/Clips: Steel, high strength to fix onto the ceiling.
- Lens: Only for COB type, the lens is PMMA with 15°，24°，36°， and 60° optional.
- Covers: Only for SMD type, it is PC cover, frosted finish.
- Triac dimmable driver/0-10V/DALI driver brand: Eagleries as standard; LiFud/Euchips/Osram/Philips/Letch/Sunricher optional.
- Input voltage: 110/220-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 36VDC
- Power factor:>0.9
- IP Rating: IP22
- Certificates: TUV CE RoHS ENEC CB
- Warranty: 5Years
- Light source brand: Bridgelux as standard, Osram available
- Color rendering index:>90
- Lumens:100lm-120lm/W output.
- Beam angle: 60° Medium distribution as standard; 15°/24°/36°/120° optional.
- Low glare value: UGR<17
- Color temperature:2700-2900K; 3000-3200K; 4000-4500K; 5700-6000K; 6000-6500K
- Lumens maintenance: 99.9%@1000hrs/ 99%@3000hrs /98%@10000hrs. (LM80).
- Emergency battery packs. ( emergency kits for 1-3Hours for 2-5Watt)
Quick tool-free installation design, the downlighter has a strong fixing bracket, which can be quickly installed on a 1-40mm thick ceiling. Check the installation drawing here, please.
Install the dimmable downlights and wiring as follows, It is also available to Download the guide pdf file here.
- Commercial lighting: Hotels, offices, shopping malls, schools, hospitals, supermarkets.
- Residential lighting: Living room, bedroom, kitchen room, etc.
- Industrial lighting: warehouses, factories.
Q: Are downlights dimmable?
A: Not exactly, Generally the standard is only ON/OFF ( not dimmable), but it is okay to be with dimmable driver, then the downlight will be dimmable. There are different dimmable solutions, You can check the” 4 Top Dimming Methods- How to buy the best one?” for more details about dimming.
Q: What happens if you put a dimmer switch on a non-dimmable light?
A: There may be two situations,
The first type is that the lamp will not produce any dimming effect and can still function normally
The second type is that the lamp may burn out because there is a special circuit inside the dimming lamp that allows the lamp to respond to changes in current or pulse current waves (such as thyristor dimming), or respond to changes in voltage (such as 0-10V dimming), resulting in the dimming effect of the lamp. When ordinary lamps with unchangeable current and voltage are paired with dimmers, it can cause damage to the lamps
Q: Can you put a dimmable light on a regular switch?
A: Yes, it is ok, For normal triac dimmable light, there are only L N wires same as the ON/OFF light, which means you don’t dim the light when you put dimmable light on a regular switch. For 0-10V dimmable lights and DALI dimmable lights, there will be 4 wires ( L, N, two dimmable signal wires), when you put them with a regular switch, then no need to connect the signal wires with a regular switch, in this case, these light will be only ON/OFF.
Q: Why is my LED downlight flickering when dimmed?
A: When dimming down the brightness, the output voltage of your power supply cannot reach the voltage required by the LED, so it will flash.