Waterproof Recessed Bathroom Spotlights IP65
GRNLED offers the best price in the market.
|Order Model||Wattage||Dimension||Cut out||Lumens||Color temperature||IP Rate||CRI||Beam angle||Input voltage||Specification|
|GR-DL-7WW-05||7W ± 5%||Ø63*H69mm||Ø50-55mm||650-770lm||3000K/4000K/6500K||IP65||>90||15/24/36/60°||110/220-240VAC 50/60Hz||Download|
|GR-DL-10WW-05||10W ± 5%||Ø86*H74mm||Ø70-75mm||950-1100lm||3000K/4000K/6500K||IP65||>90||15/24/36/60°||110/220-240VAC 50/60Hz||Download|
|GR-DL-15WW-05||15W ± 5%||Ø110*H83mm||Ø90-95mm||1400-1600lm||3000K/4000K/6500K||IP65||>90||15/24/36/60°||110/220-240VAC 50/60Hz||Download|
|GR-DL-18WW-05||18W ± 5%||Ø110*H83mm||Ø90-95mm||1700-1900lm||3000K/4000K/6500K||IP65||>90||15/24/36/60°||110/220-240VAC 50/60Hz||Download|
GR-DL-W-05 Series is an adjustable IP65 waterproof recessed spotlight for humid environments to be bathroom lights and kitchen downlights. The LED chips are set back 50mm to reduce the glare with deep reflectors. And available to be the tilt of 25° Max.
Materials & Finished
- Housing: aluminum body with Silicone sealing kit for water and dust protection, anodizing treatment, black powdered finish. 25° adjustable.
- Outer frame: Aluminum body, white ring. Slim design.
- Reflectors: deep design with low glare. matt black, matt white, gold, and silver (Chrome) options.
- Mounting Clips: Metal body, strongest strength. Easy to do the recessed installation
- Cables & wiring: cable with DC connector as standard, waterproof connectors available if needed.
- Led driver brand: Eagleries/LiFud driver brand as a standard, Osram/Philips optional
- Power factor: >0.5 as standard, >0.9 options with higher cost.
- IP Grade: IP20
- Free flicker: Yes
- Certificates: TUV CE CB ENEC
- Warranty: 5Years
- Beam angle: 15/24/36/60°
- Led chips: Bridgelx as a standard, Osram COB optional
- Color temperature: 3000-6500K
- Lumens: 120-130lm/w
- Dimming (PWM/0-10V/DALI Dimmable)
- Emergency backup (30% wattage with 1hours 2hours 3hours duration)
Waterproof recessed spotlights for bathrooms, washrooms, toilets, balconies, swimming rooms, etc.
Q: What spotlights to use in a bathroom?
A: Recessed waterproof spotlights and waterproof flush mount lights are good ideas to be used in the bathroom, These two lights can well prevent water vapor from entering the interior of the lamp, which can better ensure the life of the lamp and the safety of people.
Q: Should I put spotlights in the bathroom?
A: Not exactly, generally, different led light types can be used in the bathroom, such as waterproof downlights, waterproof ceiling lights, or waterproof bulkhead lights. of course, the spotlights are also a kind of choice for the bathroom. No matter which type of led lights for the bathroom, we advise using IP65 led lights.
Q: What type of light is best for bathroom ceilings?
A: Waterproof recessed downlights or surface-mounted ceiling lights are the best.
Q: Do bathroom spotlights need to be waterproof?
A: Yes, the waterproof spotlights can be available
Q: Can you put LED lights above the shower?
A: Yes, you can, but just make sure the led lights are ip65 waterproof grade, avoiding water vapor corroding the inside of the lamp, which will cause damage to the lamp.