ALL IN ONE SOLAR STREET LIGHT
ALL IN TWO SOLAR STREET LIGHTS
We are a reliable top all-in-two solar-powered street light manufacturer and factory in China, Power includes 10W 20W 30W 40W 50W 60W 80W 100W 120W 150W with LiFePo4 Lithium battery-Types of 32650,26650.2000times cycles, 12V 5A 10A MPPT Controller and mono solar panel (60W 80W 100W 120W 150W 180W 200W available). Our all-in-two solar-powered street light has the highest brightness, it works on top of a 10m-14m street light pole. All in two solar street lights is easier to replace the battery, saving maintenance costs than above all in one street lighting system.
Details for Solar-Powered Street Lighting
As a professional solar street light manufacturer, we can provide different types and different functions for all-in-one solar street lamps, such as adjustable, hybrid solar street lights, motion sensor types, time control solar street lighting, etc. It is available to provide other accessories for a solar street light system such as a foundation cage, street light pole, cables, etc. These solar street lights can be widely used as garden lighting, roadway lighting, pathway lights, etc.
(led street light)
|3000lm||30W||4-5m||3.2V or 12.8V||3-5Raining days|
|4000lm||40W||5-6m||3.2V or 12.8V||3-5Raining days|
|5000lm||50W||6-7m||3.2V or 12.8V||3-5Raining days|
|6000lm||60W||6-7m||3.2V or 12.8V||3-5Raining days|
|8000lm||80W||6-7m||3.2V or 12.8V||3-5Raining days|
|10000lm||100W||7-8m||3.2V or 12.8V||3-5Raining days|
|12000lm||120W||8-10m||3.2V or 12.8V||3-5Raining days|
|15000lm||150W||10-12m||3.2V or 12.8V||3-5Raining days|
Lead-acid batteries include electrolyte-type lead-acid batteries and colloidal lead-acid batteries. They are mainly used in split solar street light systems, usually buried in the ground. The size is relatively large and the price is relatively cheap, but the number of cycles used will be less than that of lithium batteries.
Most of the Lead-acid batteries are 12V or 24V systems.
Lithium batteries used in solar street light systems currently mainly include ternary lithium batteries and lithium iron phosphate batteries( LiFePo4). Lithium batteries are more expensive than lead-acid batteries and have a longer service life.
The cold resistance of ternary lithium batteries is better than that of lithium iron phosphate batteries. The high-temperature resistance of lithium iron phosphate batteries is better than that of ternary lithium batteries. Therefore, solar street light systems in high-temperature areas often use lithium iron phosphate batteries.
The Li battery for the solar street lamp system is 3.7V, 3.2V, 6.4V, 11.1V, 12.8V available.
You also can read this blog to know more differences between these batteries.
Poly Solar Panel
The production process of polycrystalline silicon solar panels is similar to that of monocrystalline silicon solar panels, but the photoelectric conversion efficiency of polycrystalline silicon solar panels has to be reduced a lot, and its photoelectric conversion efficiency is about 16%. But it is cheaper than Mono solar panel
Mono Solar Panel
The photoelectric conversion efficiency of monocrystalline silicon solar panel is about 18%, and the highest is 24%. This is the highest photoelectric conversion efficiency of all types of solar cells, and its lifetime can be up to 25Years. but the production cost is higher than other type.
PWM solar controller
The PWM solar controller is the second-generation technology, and the most on the market now. The working method is PWM control. Compared with ordinary solar controllers, it has improved a lot and can solve the problem of battery dissatisfaction. The charging conversion efficiency is 75-80%. , But the solar panels are not fully utilized.
MPPT Solar controller
MPPT solar controller is the third-generation technology. It refers to the “Maximum PowerPoint Tracking” function. It is an upgraded product of the PWM solar controller. The MPPT solar controller can detect the voltage and current of the solar panel in real time and keep track of it. Maximum power (P=U*I), so that the system always charges the battery with maximum power. The MPPT tracking efficiency is 99%, and the power generation efficiency of the entire system is as high as 97%, and the battery has excellent management
Split all in two solar street light installation steps
All in one integrated solar street lamps installation steps
There are mainly 3 installation joints for all in one solar street lighting.
- Install horizontally on the light pole arm.
- Vertical 90° directly mounted on the top of the light pole
- Hoop installation.
The first/second is easy to do the installation. You can check here for hoop installation steps.
- Roadway lighting
- Paths way lighting
- Garden lighting
- driveway lighting
- Parking lots lighting
- High-mast lighting
Just email us if you have any detailed requirements or questions for solar street lights, such as battery types, battery capacity, solar panel/controller types, etc.
Why solar-led street lights?
Solar street light is a new type of road lighting. It uses crystalline silicon solar panels for power supply, maintenance-free valve-controlled sealed batteries or lithium batteries to store electrical energy, ultra-bright LED lamps as light sources, and is controlled by an intelligent charge and discharge controller. It will bring so many benefits.
Structure of one solar-led street light
- Body. In the market, the main body of solar street lights is generally aluminum alloy, which has good heat dissipation, corrosion resistance, and aging resistance. However, in order to reduce costs, some suppliers are also producing and selling integrated solar streetlights with plastic shells.
2. Lithium Battery. Integrated solar street light systems generally use lithium batteries as energy storage equipment. Lithium batteries are divided into ternary lithium batteries and lithium iron phosphate batteries(LiFePo4 battery), they have their own advantages and disadvantages, according to the different intentions of customers to choose. Ternary lithium batteries are generally cheaper, while lithium iron phosphate batteries are more stable in quality, more resistant to high temperatures, do not easy to catch fire or explode, and are more suitable for use in high-temperature areas. From the experiences, the critical point of solar street light quality is decided by the battery, and its cost is also more expensive than other parts.
3. Controller. Most solar streetlights on the market use PWM controllers, which are relatively cheap and stable in quality. With the continuous development of technology, more and more customers use MPPT controllers, which have higher conversion efficiency.
4. Sensor device. For integrated solar street lamps, the sensor device generally includes photocells, motion sensors, or radar sensors. The photocell is original for every solar light type.
5. Solar Panel.Poly solar panels and Mono solar panels are optional. Polytype is cheaper than Monotype, but the efficiency is lower than Mono. Their lifetime can last 20-30 years.