Trimless Recessed Downlight Adjustable Head | Model: GR-DL-G-01
GR-DL-G-01 series is a recessed trimless can downlight, with a deep reflector to be an anti-glare downlight, the frameless design allows the downlight to blend into the ceiling seemlessly. and it is also 25° adjustable to be a wall washer lighting for accent objectives. Widely used for living rooms, bedrooms, offices, hotels, hospitals, shopping malls, etc.
GRNLED offers the best price in the market. Better quality but at a lower price.
|Order model||Wattage||Dimension||Opening Size||Lumens||Color temperature||Beam angle||UGR||CRI||Input voltage||Datasheet|
Materials & Finished
- Heat sink: die-cast aluminum body, black powder-coated. And there is a safety rope to connect the rim.
- Reflector: Polycarbonate reflectors, chrome, gold, matt white, matt black colors option, fire-rated level.
- Power supply: LiFud/Eagleries/Osram/Philips driver. Free flicker.
- Light source: Bridgelux COB as standard, CREE/CITIZEN available if needed.
- Mounting hardware: Two pieces of metal fixing accessories with holes, it can be adjustable up and down for different ceilings.
Control Gear/ LED Driver
- Led driver brand: LiFud/ Eagleries as standard; Osram/Philips/ Boke/ EUCHIPS/ SUNRICHER brand as optional.
- Input voltage: 110/220-240VAC 50/60Hz.
- Power Factor:>0.5 as standard, 0.9 optional
- IP Grade: IP20
- Surge protection: 1-2KV
- Working temp: -25℃/+55℃
- Certificate: TUV CE RoHS ENEC CB
- Warranty: 3/5 years.
- Light source brand: Bridgelux/Epistar/Osram COB
- Chips lumens:110-130lm/W
- CRI: >92
- Color temperature: 2700-3000K, 4000-4500K, 5700-6500K
- Lumens maintenance: 99.9%@1000hrs/ 99%@3000hrs /98%@10000hrs. (LM80)
Trimless downlight installation guide file, please.
A: What is a trimless downlight?
Q: LED trimless downlights are modern, recessed lighting fixtures that seamlessly integrate into ceilings, creating a clean and uncluttered appearance without visible trims. It is beautiful and simple, and there is an effect of seeing the light but not the lamp.
The installation of borderless downlights or spotlights is a little complicated. First, use a sinker hole opener to open the hole, so that it is not easy to crack. When opening the light hole, control the thickness of the sinker. Whether the outer edge of the embedded part is flush with the gypsum board ceiling.