Surface Mounted Downlight 7W 12W 15W 20W
GR-FM-A Series is a surface-mounted downlight with a whole aluminum body and fixing ceiling surface accessories. Available 7W 12W 15W 20W in power, and with different colors’ anti-glare reflectors.
|Order model||Wattage||Dimension||Lumens||Color temperature||Beam angle||UGR||Light Source||CRI||Input voltage||DATASHEET|
Body & Finished
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum,
- Housing color: Matt black/ matt white finish optional.
- Reflector: Polycarbonate, matt white/ matt black as standard, silver, gold reflector optional.
- Surface part: Metal
Control Gear/LED Driver
- brand: Eagleries as standard; LiFud/Euchips/Osram/Philips/Letch/Sunricher optional.
- Input voltage: 110/220-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 36VDC
- Power factor:>0.5 as standard; >0.9 optional
- Surge protection:1KV
- IP Rating: IP22
- Certificates: TUV CE RoHS ENEC CB
- Warranty: 5Years
- Light source brand: Bridgelux as standard, Osram available
- Color rendering index:>90
- Lumens:100lm-120lm/W output.
- Beam angle: 24°,36° optional.
- Low glare value: UGR<17
- Color temperature:2700-2900K; 3000-3200K; 4000-4500K; 5700-6000K; 6000-6500K
- Lumens maintenance: 99.9%@1000hrs/ 99%@3000hrs /98%@10000hrs. (LM80).
- Phase dimmable/0-10V dimmable/DALI Dimmable
- Emergency battery (1-3Watt for 1-1.5hours duration)
- Residential lighting: living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens.
- Commercial lighting: offices, schools.
Q: What is surface mounted downlight?
Surface mounted downlights are downlights that are fixed onto the ceiling, instead of recessed into the ceiling. They are specifically mounted to the ceiling are also called ceiling mounts.
Q: What is the difference between surface downlight and recessed downlight?
A: Exposed installation means that there is no hidden part of the lamp body and it is completely exposed, which means that you can almost see the entire lamp (housing). Concealed installation means that the lamp body is partially or completely hidden. Generally, you only see the luminous point and cannot see any lamps.
First, the difference in appearance. From the appearance, the difference between them is that the thickness of the concealed installation is very thin, as thin as 1 cm, and there are two raised buckles on the back, which are used to lock the spring, while the bright The installation has a side, the thickness of this site is about 2 cm, and the middle is concave, and this side of it can be screwed with a shelf to stick to the ceiling to fix it.
Second, is the difference in installation methods. The installation method of the concealed installation is to embed it on the ceiling that has already been drilled. The downlight body can just be embedded in the ceiling and integrated with the ceiling. After the installation of the concealed downlight, it will not protrude obviously. It is beautiful, and the surface-mounted side does not need to open holes in the ceiling, just use a shelf to fix it on the ceiling with screws, and then use screws to fix the downlight on the shelf. After installation, the surface-mounted downlight is obviously convex. from.
Whether the downlight is concealed or exposed, they are only different in appearance and installation method, and they are the same in terms of light effect, brightness, and energy saving.