Surface Mounted Spotlights 10W-25W | Model: GR-DL-Z01
GR-DL-Z01 is typical surface mounted spotlights, generally surface-mounted on ceiling or wall. This adjustable ceiling spotlight can be separated from the lamp body so that the illumination angle of the lamp body can be adjusted as local lighting, which looks like a surface track spotlight. It can also be perfectly overlapped with the ceiling fittings to serve as cylinder downlight fixtures. The light source module can be adjusted by 90° vertically and rotated by 360° horizontally. Widely used for kitchen, living room, clothes stores, library, bedroom., etc.
Material & Finished
- Heat sink: Aluminum body with high corrosion resistance and powdered paint. Matt white/black color options, other RAL colors available on request.
- Lens/diffuser: PMMA lens, non-yellowing.
- Power supply: Indoor driver with plastic body, top quality components with free flicker. Efficiency from 82% to 90% depends on different wattages, with ripple current < 5%.
- Light source: Bridgelux COB as standard, CREE/CITIZEN available if needed. All is RA90 at least, better to show real colors of objects.
- Surface hardware: Plastic, white/black finished. It is adjustable.
- Zigbee Smart spotlights.
- PWM/0-10V/DALI Dimmable
- Low voltage input voltage DC12V/DC24V/DC36V/DC48V/60V
- Emergency battery
Electrical & Optical
- Input voltage:100-265VAC 50/60Hz or 220-240VAC 50/60Hz.
- Power Factor:>0.5 or >0.9
- CRI(Ra):>90 (>97 Max available)
- Lumens:90lm-100lm/W output.
- SDCM:<5(<3 available)
- IP Rating: IP22 Indoor use
- IK Rating: IK07
- Color temperature: 3000K Warm white; 4500K Natural white, 6000K cool white.
- Beam angle: 24°/36°
- Surge protection:1KV-2KV
- Working temperature:-25℃/+55℃
- Compliance: CE RoHS Certified
Installation and Mounting
Fix the plate to the ceiling with screws (not supplied). Connect the supply cable to the fast connector.
GRNLED offers the best price in the market.
Ceiling Mounted Spotlight Models and Details
|Order model||Wattage||Dimension||Lumens||Color temperature||Beam angle||Power Factor||Light Source||CRI||Input voltage||DATASHEET|