IP54 Kitchen Ceiling Downlights 7W-30W | Model: GR-DL-W-03
Are you looking for a downlight fixture recessed installed in a humid environment such as a kitchen, toilet, bathroom, balcony, etc.? This Series will be a perfect choice, it has an IP54 rating and protects against dust and splashes of water. Available in 5 trim sizes, aluminum body with deep reflectors, excellent anti-glare performance, and wide distribution for large spaces. It is ok to do 12V low voltage input for humid kitchens.
GRNLED offers the best price in the market.
|Order model||Wattage||Inch||Dimension||Cut out||Lumens||Color temperature||UGR||CRI||Input voltage||DATASHEET|
Material & Finished
- Outer trim: Aluminum, white finished
- Heat sink: Die-cast aluminum, black finished
- Reflector: Plastic, deep design, white/black/silver reflector options
- Diffuser: PC cover
- Spring clips: Steel.
- Control gear brand: LiFud/Eagleries as standard. Philips/Osram optional
- Working voltage:110/220-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Factor:>0.5 as standard or >0.9 optional
- Free flicker: Yes
- Dimmable: No
- IP grade: IP20
- Working life: 50000Hrs
- Efficiency: >87%
- Certificates: CE RoHS TUV CB CCC ENEC
- Warranty: 3/5 years
- Color rendering index:>90
- Lumens:90lm-110lm/W output.
- LM80 report
- Chip brand: Bridgelux or Osram
- Dimming (PWM/0-10V/DALI Dimmable)
- Emergency battery backup kits (30% wattage with 1hours 2hours 3hours duration)
Kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, swimming room, balcony, toilets, Outdoor corridor, etc.
Q: Where do you put downlights in a kitchen?
Q: What LED Colour is best for a kitchen?
Q: What downlights are suitable for the kitchen?