Ultra-thin led batten dustproof 2ft 4ft 5ft
- Length:600mm 1200mm 1500mm optional
- Power:18W 36W 44W Optional
- Input voltage:100-265VAC 50/60Hz,AC/DC12V 24V 36V 48V can be customized
- Driver: Non-isolated driver CE EMC approval, Free flicker.
- Power factor:>0.9
- Color temperature:3000K-6500K
- Beam angle:120°
- Working life:50000Hrs
- EMC LVD CE RoHS
This led batten is ultra-thin in design, it will help customers save the most freight. While saving costs, it maintains the brightness and lifespan of conventional LED batten. This is a good choice for projects with a budget. And the length can be customized such as led batten 5ft, 4ft, 3ft, 2ft available.
|LED Chips||Epistar SMD2835 96PCS||Epistar SMD2835 192PCS||Epistar SMD2835 240PCS|
|Materials||Aluminum+PC Cover,frosted/clear cover option|
|Color temperature||3000k warm white,4500K natural white;6500K cold white|
|Input voltage||100-240VAC 50/60Hz. DC12V 24V can be customized|
|Remark||The other length like 8ft 2400mm can be customized according to requirements.|
- Trip-proof lamp design, fully sealed lamp body, IP grade is IP54,it can be used as dust proof lighting, mosquitoes and water vapor from entering the lamp body
- Using LED light source, tested by professional equipment, high lumen, display coefficient greater than 80, long service life. Uniform luminescence and no dark areas
- Slim led batten use of high-purity aluminum material can effectively and quickly absorb and promptly dissipate the heat generated by the LED chip when it is working, which is more conducive to chip stability.
- High-quality LED power supply with anti-surge function and overload protection. No flicker output, protect eyesight
- A variety of plug colors are available to meet different customer needs
- 6. Different color temperatures for this LED Slim batten are available
3000K warm color light, suitable for use in the rest area, giving people a comfortable and warm feeling
4000-4500K natural light, close to the afternoon sun
6000-6500K cool white light suitable for use in work areas, such as offices, underground garages, and study rooms, helping people to keep awake.