T8 LED Batten 2ft 3ft 4ft 5ft 8ft
- Length:600mm 1200mm 1500mm 2400mm optional
- Power:9W 18W 22W 36W Optional
- Input voltage:100-265VAC 50/60Hz,AC/DC12V 24V 36V 48V can be customized
- Driver: Non-isolated driver CE EMC approval, Free flicker.
- Power factor:>0.9
- Color temperature:3000K-6500K
- Beam angle:120°
- Working life:50000Hrs
T8 LED batten is also called T8 integrated tube light. It is an upgraded version of the conventional LED t8 tube, an integrated bracket, which can be more quickly ceiling installation. At the same time, compared with the conventional LED tube, it saves the cost of the bracket.
|LED Chips||Epistar SMD2835 48PCS||Epistar SMD2835 96PCS||Epistar SMD2835 120PCS|
|Materials||Aluminum+PC Cover,frosted/clear cover option|
|Color temperature||3000k warm white,4500K natural white;6500K cold white|
|Input voltage||100-240VAC 50/60Hz. DC12V 24V can be customized|
|Remark||The other length like 8ft 2400mm can be customized according to requirements.|
Light distribution curve
- 1. Adopt the integrated design of lamp tube and bracket, no need to configure additional bracket during installation, reducing cost
- 2. The shell adopts aluminum profile + PC cover structure, good heat dissipation performance, durable, suitable for large-scale engineering lighting
- 3. Using a high-quality LEDdriver, integrated over-voltage protection, overload protection, short-circuit protection, anti-electromagnetic interference. Lamps are safer to use. And all t8 led batten light is free flicker which will create better lighting performance and protect eyesight.
- 4. Using gold wire copper bracket LED chip, high brightness, good color rendering.
- 5. Led tube batten comes with related series accessories, and the lights can be connected in series between the lights
- Different length can be customized,600mm 900mm 1200mm 1500mm 2400mm etc.
- Emergency kit available, with 30% power,1hours,2hours duration option
- Comply with relevant international certificate standards, CE RoHS LVD EMC
1.Confirm the installation location of snaps
2.Using screws to fix snaps onto ceiling or wall
3.Put led batten t8 into snaps, then finished