Linear High Bay led Lights 2ft 4ft 5ft 50W-300W
GR-HB-L is a linear high bay led light with a strip shape, including 50W 100W 150W 200W 250W and 300W with 1ft 2ft 3ft 4ft, and 5ft lengths. It is the perfect energy-efficient indoor lighting solution for industrial and commercial locations with high ceilings and is an ideal one-for-one replacement for conventional 2ft or 4ft high bay lighting fixtures such as HID and fluorescent, Available surface mounted/wall-mounted/ suspended installation.
GRNLED offers the best price in the market. Better quality but at a lower price.
|Order model||Wattage||Dimension||Lumens||Color temperature||Beam angle||CRI||IP Rating||IK Rating||Input voltage||DATASHEET|
|GR-HB-100WL||100W±5%||L558*W115mm (2ft)||11000-13000lm||3000K-6500K||90°||>80||IP65||IK08||100-277VAC 50/60Hz||Download|
|GR-HB-150WL||150W±5%||L823*W115mm (3ft)||16500-19500lm||3000K-6500K||90°||>80||IP65||IK08||100-277VAC 50/60Hz||Download|
Body & Finished
- Body: Die-cast aluminum body, good heat performance, anti-UV.
- Color: Grey housing as standard; Black finished optional.
- Cover: PMMA Cover, anti-UV, 90° medium distribution.
- Cable gland: Polycarbonate, waterproof
- Suspension rope: Steel, 1M length
- Surface part: Aluminum
Control Gear/led driver
- Brand: Suncom as standard; Moso/Meanwell/Osram/Philips driver optional
- Input voltage:100-277VAC 50/60Hz
- Output voltage: 42Vdc
- Built-in surge protection: 4-6KV
- Power factor:>0.95
- IP Grade: IP65 waterproof
- Working life: 50000hrs
- Certificates: CB
- Warranty: 5Years
- Led chips brand: Lumileds/Bridgelux
- Light source type: SMD3030
- Color temp: 3000K, 4000-4200K, 5700-6200K
- Emergency backup (1hrs,2hrs duration)
- Motion sensor (Radar, PIR Sensor)
- Dimming (PWM/0-10V/DALI dimmable)
- DC12V/24V/36V/48V input solution.
- Suspended with hanging ropes
- Surface-mounted with brackets
Warehouse, gym, factory, workshop, tunnel, etc.
Q: What is a linear high bay?
A: Linear high bay is a linear shape housing with wider light distribution, a good choice to do replacement for traditional grille t8 light fixtures, especially for large spaces with aisles such as gymnasiums, warehouses, workshops, etc.
Q: What is the standard high bay height?
A: High bay lights are generally defined as lights for ceilings that are 20 to 45 feet above the floor. High bay ceilings are commonly found in industrial and some commercial spaces. The wattage of high bay lights ranges from 100W to 500Watt.
Q: How to layout high bay lighting?
A: Depending on the place of use, the layout of industrial and mining lamps often differs. For example, in warehouses with aisles, industrial and mining lamps with polarized angles are generally used and placed in the middle of the aisle. The light illuminates the aisles as well as the shelves. you can contact us for Dialux test if needed