Narrow Beam Downlights | Model: GR-DL-O
GR-DL-O series recessed ceiling downlight is with narrow beam about 15°/24°/36°，like indoor recessed spot light. Narrow distribution makes the light more concentrated, very suitable for highlighting local lighting projects. And its heat sink is very good in heat performance, in this case, the small size can be with big wattage up to 25Watt with 110-115mm cut out.
Material & Finished
- Radiator (housing): Black finished for aluminum heat sink, white finished for outer aluminum frame.
- Lens: plastic materials. Anti-UV. 15/24/38° beam angle options.
- Transformer: DONE/LIFUD Driver as standard, free flicker, the other Philips/Osram driver available as well.
- Light source: Bridgelux COB from USA as standard, CREE/CITIZEN available, RA90.
- Spring Clips: Metal body, strongest strength. Easy to do recessed installation
- Cables & wiring: UL approval #22AWG electrical cables with DC Female or male connectors, very easy to be wiring. It is ok to be extra junction box if needed.
- Zigbee/ WIFI Mesh smart control by Phone APP, Google home, AMAZON Alexa.
- Dimming (PWM/0-10V/DALI Dimmable)
- Low voltage input voltage DC12V/DC24V/DC36V/DC48W
- Emergency battery (30% power with 1hours 2hours 3hours last)
Electrical & Optical
- Working voltage:100-265VAC 50/60Hz or 220-240VAC 50/60Hz.
- Power Factor:>0.5 or >0.9
- Lumens:90lm-100lm/W output.
- Surge protection:1-2KV
- SDCM:<5 or <3
- IP Grade: IP22 Indoor use
- Beam angle: 15/24/36° narrow beam distribution
- Working life:>50000Hrs
- Color temperature:2700-3000K Warm white; 4000-4500K daylight, 6000-6500K Cold white.
- Working temperature:-25℃/+55℃
- Compliance: CE RoHS Certified
Installation and Mounting
Quick tool-free installation solution, suitable for false ceiling installation of 1mm to 30 mm. For installation on concrete walls or ceilings, it is equipped with the strongest clips provided as an accessory.
GRNLED offers the best price in the market.
Models and Details
|Order model||Wattage||Dimension||Cut out||Lumens||Color temperature||UGR||LED Chips||CRI||Input voltage||DATASHEET|