12V 24Volt DC Low Voltage Led Downlights | Model: GR-DL-R
Mention: DC12V 24V is standard, but This series also can be a 110/220-240VAC Input voltage.
Best quality AC/DC 12V 24V 36V 48V low voltage downlight at a competitive price.
|Order Model||Wattage||Dimension||Cut out||Lumens||Color temperature||Glare Value||Light source||CRI||Input voltage||Specification|
|GR-DL-9WR||9W ±5%||ø100×H75mm||ø 75-85mm||850-960lm||2700-6500K||<17||COB||>90||AC/DC12V/24V/36V/48V||Download|
|GR-DL-12WR||12W ±5%||ø120×H75mm||ø 95-100mm||1100-1300lm||2700-6500K||<17||COB||>90||AC/DC12V/24V/36V/48V||Download|
|GR-DL-15WR||15W ±5%||ø145×H80mm||ø 120-125mm||1400-1600lm||2700-6500K||<17||COB||>90||AC/DC12V/24V/36V/48V||Download|
|GR-DL-20WR||20W ±5%||ø170×H80mm||ø 150-155mm||1850-2100lm||2700-6500K||<17||COB||>90||AC/DC12V/24V/36V/48V||Download|
|GR-DL-24WR||24W ±5%||ø190×H85mm||ø 165-175mm||2250-2500lm||2700-6500K||<17||COB||>90||AC/DC12V/24V/36V/48V||Download|
|GR-DL-30WR||30W ±5%||ø230×H90mm||ø 195-205mm||2800-3200lm||2700-6500K||<17||COB||>90||AC/DC12V/24V/36V/48V||Download|
|GR-DL-40WR||40W ±5%||ø230×H90mm||ø 195-205mm||3780-4200lm||2700-6500K||<17||COB||>90||AC/DC12V/24V/36V/48V||Download|
GR-DL-R Series is a special recessed COB led downlight, it is mainly with low voltage like DC12V or 24V, 36V, 48V DC transformer, it is not directly connecting with the main voltage. It is safe to light for special place applications.
Materials & Finished
- Body: aluminum body, matt white
- Reflector: PMMA materials, silver color
- Springs/Clips: Steel, high strength to fix onto the ceiling.
- Covers: Only for SMD type, it is PC cover, frosted finish. for COB, it is a glass cover.
Control gear / led driver
- Input voltage: DC12V as standard, but 24V, 36V 48V dc are optional.
- Output Voltage: 36VDC
- IP Rating: IP22
- Warranty: 2/3Years
- Light source brand: Bridgelux as standard, Osram available
- Color rendering index:>90
- Lumens:100lm-120lm/W output.
- Beam angle: 60°/90° Medium distribution
- Low glare value: UGR<17
- Color temperature:2700-2900K; 3000-3200K; 4000-4500K; 5700-6000K; 6000-6500K
- Lumens maintenance: 99.9%@1000hrs/ 99%@3000hrs /98%@10000hrs. (LM80).
- Emergency battery packs. ( emergency kits for 1-3Hours for 2-5Watt)
Low-voltage 12V 24V downlights have the characteristics of safety, explosion-proof, and energy-saving lamps. They are generally used on some special occasions where high voltage is not suitable, such as ships, mines, and laboratories. Or use it with a solar power system
Q: Are 12v downlights safe?
A: Yes, mostly the voltage is safe when it is less than 36V, so the 12V downlight is safe.
Q: Can you use mains voltage with low voltage downlight fitting?
A: Generally, you can not, the voltage downlights are often with a transformer with input voltage DC12V or 24V, however, the main voltage is 220VAC or 110VAC, and they are not the same voltage. The downlight will be burnt when you use mains voltage with low voltage led downlights.
Q: How to wire low voltage downlights?
A: The low voltage downlight wiring is the same as 220V/240V recessed downlighter, but just note that the transformer should be with DC12V or 24V input.