600×600 Backlit Led Panel Light | Model: GR-PL6060-D
GR-PL6060-D series is our best-selling drop ceiling LED panel light, featuring back-lit LED technology and specialized optics that produce stunning, high-quality lighting. There are 40W, 48W and 60W for option, but 48W is the main flat ceiling panel with most competitive price. 600×600 panel lights are ideal for commercial lighting projects, including offices, meeting rooms, supermarkets, schools, and hospitals. It is the optimal choice for achieving excellent lighting results in these settings with low cost.
GRNLED offers the best price in the market.
|Order Model||Wattage||Dimension||Lumens||CRI(Ra)||Power factor||UGR||Color Temperature||Input voltage||Download|
Material & Finished
- Heat sink (Housing): Metal bottom, 2.5mm thickness-3mm thickness, white finished.
- Frame: Square shape aluminum trim, strip/flat type, white finished as standard, black/silver option.
- Diffuser/cover: Polystyrene PS Cover, 1.0mm thickness, High temperature resistance, no yellowing, high light transmittance.
- Lens: High temperature resistant optical lens, uniform light emission
- PCB: High thermal conductivity aluminum substrate
- Light source: Bridgelux/Samsung SMD LED Chips, 100lm/W output.
- Transformer: Non-dimmable external isolated driver, Over-voltage, over-temperature, anti-surge protection.
- Input voltage:100-265VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Factor:>0.9
- LED Chips: SMD2835
- Color rendering index:>80
- Surge protection:1-2KV
- Beam angle: 120° wide
- Color temperature: 3000K/4000K/6500K
- TRIAC/0-10V/DALI dimmable
- Emergency backup (30% power with 1hrs 2hrs or 3Hours duration)
- Edge-lit 600×600 panel light
- Recessed installation is A standard version, just put it onto grid-ceiling, easy installation.
- Suspension installation is available, but the steel ropes for hanging need to be ordered additionally.
- Surface-mounted installation is ok with extra surface frame fitting.
- Clip installation with springs available, just tells our sales if you request this.
Commercial lighting projects, including offices, meeting rooms, supermarkets, schools, and hospitals
Q: How many watts is a 600×600 LED panel?
A: The standard watts for a 600×600 LED panel is 40W and 48W. But 32W , 40W and 60W are commonly used too.
Q: What is the size of 600×600 LED panel?
600×600 led panel light calls 2x2ft led panel lights too. The actual size used in different country is a little difference.
Actual size of American LED panel light: 603x603cm
Actual size of LED panel lights in Germany: 620x620cm
Actual size of Korean LED panel: 640x640cm
Actual size of LED panels in other countries: 595x595cm, because LED panels are used most in other countries, and the Chinese panel lights size is 595x595cm too, so it is also called 600×600 for convenience
Q: What is backlit LED panel?
A: LED chips of led backlit panel light emit light through lens scattering and back cover reflection from the lighting surface of the luminaire. You can see the lighting principle from belowing picture:
The advantages of back-lit panel lights are relatively simple technology and process. They benefit from semi-automated production lines, which result in lower labor costs. They can achieve sufficient brightness and high light efficiency, up to 135lm/w. And they generally do not get yellowing, and they are more cost-effective compared to edge-lit panel lights.
However, their disadvantage lies in the relatively thicker lamp body, (8-12mm), which may be less sophisticated than edge-lit panel lights. Additionally, the packaging volume and shipping costs may increase. Due to their hollow structure, they have higher transportation requirements compared to edge-lit panel lights.
Q: What is the main disadvantage of led backlit panel ?
A: As all led panel lights only can be used for suspended ceiling. So i think this is the main disadvantage.
Q: What is the main advantage of led backlit panel?
A: Cheap price and uniform low glare illumination is the top advantage for backlit panels compared with other lighting fixtures.