Recessed wall light square waterproof 3W
- Input voltage:100-240VAC 50/60Hz.DC12V 24V also can be customized
- LED Driver: DONE Brand constant current driver, perfect quality.Free flicker
- LED Chips: Epistar led chips;80lm/W.CRI80
- Materials: Die-Aluminum +Touged glass cover.
- IP Grade: IP65 Waterproof
- Color temperature:3000K Warm white;4000-4500k natural white,6000-6500K cold white.green,red,blue option
- Working life:50000Hrs.The lifespan duration 5-10years at least.
- Triac dimmable/0-10V/DALI dimmable available if needed.
- Working temperature:-25℃~50℃,10%~90% R.H.
This recessed stairway sconce is using a high-quality LED light source, it has the absolute advantages of energy-saving, environmental protection, low pressure, easy control, long life, and no ultraviolet rays. The lamp body is made of die-cast aluminum plastic with excellent performance. This stairway light will save about 60% more energy than old type stairway lighting.
|Materials||Die-cast aluminum+Toughed glass|
|Color temperature||3000k warm white,4500K natural white;6500K cold white, or Red,Blue,Green|
|IP Grade||IP65 Waterproof|
|Certificates||CE RoHS LVD EMC|
- It adopts thickened die-cast aluminum material, and the surface is painted with paint, which is not easy to corrode, durable, and not easy to damage.
- Thick frosted glass, uniform light transmission, crack resistance, and pressure resistance. High-strength waterproof.
- The integrated aluminum shell is designed with convection, which solves the heat dissipation problem well
- The lamp body is made of rubber for waterproof treatment, completely sealed, good waterproof performance, safe and reliable
- Compared with conventional wall mounted led lights, recessed led sconces can be better hidden in the wall and better integrated with buildings
Installation for outdoor staircase sconces
- Cut off the power supply. Make holes in the wall according to the size of the lamp body. (Note that the hole size is 5-10mm less than the actual size of the lamp body)
- Insert the embedded part (bottom box) of the lamp body into the opened hole.
- Connect the power cord on the main body of the luminaire with 220VAC of the mains (please note for wiring: the live wire is connected to the red wire of the L end, the neutral wire is connected to the blue wire of the N end, and the ground wire is connected to the yellow wire.
- Insert the main body of the lamp into the bottom box. Try whether the lamps can work normally