Solar Bollard Light
- Luminous flux: 90lm/W.
- Beam angle: 120°.
- Colors: 3000K/6500k/Red/Blue/Green colors optional.
- Li-battery: 4.2V 6AH.
- Solar panel: 5V 5W
- Duration: 3-5 rainy days
- Power: 5W
- Installation: Surface on the ground.
- Working life: >30000Hrs.
- MOQ: 1PCS.
- Model: GR-BLS-800A
The solar bollard light integrates a complete power supply system, including solar panels and lithium batteries. It can power the lamps autonomously, completely getting rid of the dependence on the city power. There is photocell sensor inside light fixture, so it can turn on/off automatically everyday, it will save the time and cost of engineering wiring. More and more projects, especially government projects, begin to use solar-powered bollard light.
|Led chips||Epistar SMD LED Chips|
|Materials||Die-cast aluminum+ Toughed glass cover|
|Solar panel||5V 5W Mono solar panel|
|Battery||Li-battery 4.2V 6AH|
|Duration||3 raining days|
|IP Grade||IP65 Waterproof|
|Installation||Surface or Spike|
- There is sensor dawn to dusk inside solar bollard lights, it will turn on/off on sunset/sunrise smartly.
- Square and round shape for bollard optional.
- Die-cast aluminum body+ sealed structure, protection grade up to IP65.
- The lamp body adopts an applicable design, and each solar lamp post can be divided into three sections, which can save a lot of transportation costs.
- Stable and reliable lithium batteries and high conversion rate monocrystalline silicon solar panels ensure that our solar bollards light can last for 3-5 rainy days.
Step 1: Rotate the bollard and assemble 3pcs bollard parts.
Step 2: Assemble the base onto bollard.
Step 3: Press the button on which is inside light head, then assemble the light head onto bollard(pillar),
Step 4: Using screws to fix bollard lights onto concrete base. Then finished.
It can be as garden post lighting, park lights, pathway lights, driveway light, sidewalk lights, walkway lights etc.