Recessed wall light square waterproof 3W
- Input voltage:100-240VAC 50/60Hz.DC12V 24V also can be customized
- LED Driver: DONE Brand constant current driver, perfect quality.Free flicker
- LED Chips: Bridgelux chips;80lm/W.CRI80
- Materials: Die-Aluminum, white/black/grey finished available
- IP Grade: IP65 Waterproof
- Color temperature:3000K Warm white;4000-4500k natural white,6000-6500K cold white.
- Working life:50000Hrs.The lifespan duration 5-10years at least.
- Triac dimmable/0-10V/DALI dimmable available if needed.
- Working temperature:-25℃~50℃,10%~90% R.H.
The LED Wall lamp is made of die-cast aluminum material, which is not easy to rust. The light source is LED chips, which is energy-saving and environmentally friendly, will save much more energy than traditional wall lamps. It is a smart choice to use it for different commercial building or projects
|Materials||Die-cast aluminum,white/grey/black finished options|
|Color temperature||3000k warm white,4500K natural white;6500K cold white, or Red,Blue,Green|
|IP Grade||IP65 Waterproof|
|Certificates||CE RoHS LVD EMC|
- This wall lamp fixture is small and exquisite, embedded installation does not occupy the space of the building.
- The LED light source is hidden inside the lamp body and emits light downward to avoid direct glare.
- A variety of color temperature light sources are available to add color to various spaces. Red light, green light, blue light can also be customized
- The dimming scheme can be selected to meet various commercial needs.Triac dimmable,1-10V dimmable,or DALI Dimmable options
LED wall lamps are widely used for stairs, aisles, squares, gardens, streets.
Installation for wall lanterns recessed type
- Cut off the power supply. Make holes in the wall according to the size of the lamp body. (Note that the hole size is 5-10mm less than the actual size of the lamp body)
- Insert the embedded part (bottom box) of the lamp body into the opened hole.
- Connect the power cord on the main body of the luminaire with 220VAC of the mains (please note for wiring: the live wire is connected to the red wire of the L end, the neutral wire is connected to the blue wire of the N end, and the ground wire is connected to the yellow wire.
- Insert the main body of the lamp into the bottom box. Try whether the lamps can work normally
Attention: The best installation height for this lamp is about 20 cm from the ground