Recessed Underwater Lights
GR-UL-B series is a recessed underwater light, that looks like our inground light in outlook, but it is with 304 stainless steel body instead of die-cast aluminum, IP rate can be up to IP68, works well underwater for pools, fountains, ponds, and waterparks, waterfall, etc. Available 3000K warm white, 4500K daylight, 6000k cold white, Red, Blue, Green, or RGB in colors.
|Order Model||Wattages||Cut Out||Lumens||IP Rate||IK Rating||Color temperature||Input voltage||Working life||Datasheet|
Body & Finished
- Using high-quality LED lamp beads, optical lens, less heat, high brightness
- The lamp adopts a triple waterproof structure (conjoined lens waterproof, glue filling and sealing process, waterproof silicone ring), which can reach the maximum waterproof grade IP68
- 304 stainless steel lamp body, it is not easy to rust, does not fade, and the life span is more than 20 years
- Low-voltage DC24V power supply design, safer outdoor underwater use
- Including ABS embedded parts, easy to do recessed installation or replacements.
Electrical & Optical
- Input voltage: DC24Volt/ DC12V/AC12V
- Color rendering index:>80
- IK level: IK07
- IP Rating: IP68 Submersible
- Beam angle: 30°
- Working life:>50000Hrs
- Color temperature: 3000K-6500K Cold white/RGB
- Working temperature:-25℃/+60℃
- Compliance: CE RoHS Certified
- China Manufacturer Warranty:3Years.
- 3000K/4500K/6500K/ Red/ Green/ Blue/ Yellow/ RGB color
- 316 stainless steel housing.
- AC12V or DC12Volt.
- Remote controller
Dig the corresponding size of the hole, put the buried part in, and press the lamp body into the embedded part. According to the number of lamps required, select the appropriate serial and parallel mode.
You can download the recessed underwater light installation guide here.