led wall sconce up down outdoor waterproof
- Input voltage:100-240VAC 50/60Hz.DC12V 24V also can be customized
- LED Driver: DONE Brand constant current driver, perfect quality.Free flicker
- LED Chips: Bridgelux COB;90lm/W.CRI90
- Materials: Die-Aluminum +Touged glass cover.
- IP Grade: IP65 Waterproof
- Color temperature:3000K Warm white;4000-4500k natural white,6000-6500K cold white.
- Working life:50000Hrs.The lifespan duration 5-10years at least.
- Triac dimmable/0-10V/DALI dimmable available if needed.
- Working temperature:-25℃~50℃,10%~90% R.H.
These outdoor led wall lights adopt die-cast aluminum and toughed glass cover, it is working for tough environments. The power range from 10W to 50W, it is ok to install the closed gate, and also ok to light up the commercial building. High efficiency will save more energy and cost for your projects. What is more, sometimes people also use it as an outdoor floodlight fixture without any brackets.
|LED Chips||Bridgelux /CREE COB||Bridgelux /CREE COB||Bridgelux /CREE COB||Bridgelux /CREE COB|
|Materials||Die-cast aluminum+Toughed glass|
|Color temperature||3000k warm white,4500K natural white;6500K cold white, or Red,Blue,Green|
|IP Grade||IP65 Waterproof|
|Certificates||CE RoHS LVD EMC|
- our wall light fixture Using a finned radiator, the heat dissipation effect is good.
- Using Bridgelux or CREE COB Chips, the luminous efficiency can reach 100LM/W.
- The wall sconce lighting fixture has been equipped with a wall-mounted bracket, and the lamp does not need to open the cover to drill and fix, and the construction is convenient.
- Full voltage AC85-277V full voltage isolated power supply, it is working around the world.
- With lightning protection drive power supply transient high voltage absorption circuit, which can prevent the power board from being damaged by transient high voltage or lightning.
Mainly used for Underground parking lots, garages, underground pedestrian passages, tunnels, subway stations, residential areas that can be hung outside or outside walls of buildings (also called wall installation), etc.