Adjustable Beam Angle Track Light | Model: GR-TL-D
GR-TL-D Series track light featured with adjustable beam angle by the rotation of the front ring . One light, 4 different beam angle 15° 24° 38° 60°for your options. And you can rotate the light from the track light head by 360° or 90°. So it can be used for basic lighting and local lighting in high-end commercial places such as museums, supermarkets, clothing stores, etc. And this adjustable beam angle track lighting is made of CRI90 COB LED Chips and LiFud Brand driver to make it last long.There is no worry for maintainence.
GRNLED offers the best price in the market.
|Order model||Wattage||Dimension||Lumens||Color temperature||SDCM||LED Chips||CRI(Ra)||Track head||Beam angle||Input voltage||DATASHEET|
|GR-TL-10WD||10W±5%||Ø65*L115mm||900-1000mm||3000K Warm white; 4000K Daylight;6500K Cool white||<3||COB||>90||2/3/4wires||Adjustable from 15° to 60°||110-120VAC/220-240VAC 50/60Hz||Download|
|GR-TL-20WD||20W±5%||Ø80*L145mm||1800-2000lm||3000K Warm white; 4000K Daylight;6500K Cool white||<3||COB||>90||2/3/4wires||Adjustable from 15° to 60°||110-120VAC/220-240VAC 50/60Hz||Download|
|GR-TL-30WD||30W±5%||Ø90*L165mm||2700-3000lm||3000K Warm white; 4000K Daylight;6500K Cool white||<3||COB||>90||2/3/4wires||Adjustable from 15° to 60°||110-120VAC/220-240VAC 50/60Hz||Download|
Material & Finished
- Housing (heat sink): Aluminum body, black/ white powder coated. The internal radiator and the shell are integrally die-casted, and the heat dissipation effect is more.
- Front ring: Aluminum ring, rotation for changing the beam angle.
- Lens/reflector: Optical lens, good secondary light distribution effect
- LED Power Supply: DONE driver or LIFUD driver as standard. Philips/Osram driver option.
- Light source: Bridgelux LED COB chips with gold wires & copper brackets, top quality.
- Track heads: Plastic body, white/black finished, 2 wires track head as standard, the 3wires or 4 wires(3-circuits) can be optional
- Input voltage:100-265VAC 50/60Hz or 220-240VAC for LIFUD /Philips
- Power Factor:>0.5 for DONE; >0.9 for LIFUD/Philips/Osram driver
- Color rendering index:>90
- Lumens:90lm-100lm/W output.
- Color temperature: 3000K/4000K/6500K
- Compliance: CE RoHS Certified
- Manufacturer Warranty:3/5Years.
- Zigbee Intelligent control by Phone APP, Google home, AMAZON Alexa.
- Dimming (PWM /0-10V/DALI Dimmable)
- Low voltage input voltage DC12V/DC24V/DC36V/DC48W
Before installing the track spot light, first reserve the wiring position, then punch a mounting hole in the ceiling, connect the power cord to the track light, and wrap the insulating tape, then use a screwdriver and screws to fix the light and the track, and Adjust the illumination direction of the lamp. After installation, you can turn on the track light to check its lighting effect.
Q: What is beam angle in led lights?
A: The beam angle in LED lights refers to the angle at which the light source or lamp emitted. That is, the angle formed by the boundary of a certain intensity range of the beam. It determines the spread of light and the area that the light can cover.
Usually, beam angle reflects the light spot and illuminance on the illuminated surface. When other conditions are same, the larger the beam angle is, the smaller the central light intensity is, the larger the spot is, and the smaller the illuminance is, and vice versa.
For example, a spotlight may have a narrow beam angle of around 15-30 degrees, ideal for directing light to a specific object or area. On the other hand, a floodlight might have a wider beam angle of 90 degrees or more, suitable for illuminating a larger space.
Q:Are track lights movable?
A: Yes ,of course. Track light is a kind of lighting fixture installed on a track rail. Both normal track light and magnetic track light are all movable.