Tree Flood Light
- Luminous flux: 90lm/W.
- Input voltage: AC110V-120V, AC 220-240V 50/60Hz.
- Beam angle: 30/60° optional.
- Colors: 3000K/6500k/Red/Blue/Green colors optional.
- SDCM: <5.
- RA: >80（high power, but COB>90）
- Surge protection: 2KV
- Power: 12W 15W 18W 24W 36W
- Installation: Spike or surface
- MOQ: 1PCS.
- Payment: T/T, Western Union, PAYPAL
- Model: GR-SPL-XXW E Series
This tree flood light is with a die-cast aluminum body and toughed glass cover, protection grade up to IP65. Both surface-mounted and spike installation are available, it is a good way to decorate lighting for trees.
|Dimension(mm)||Ø 155*H180||Ø 183*H205||Ø 183*H205||Ø 200*H260||Ø 235*H250|
|Input voltage||100-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|LED Chips||Bridgelux High Power led chips|
|Materials||Die-cast aluminum+ toughed glass cover. Grey Finished|
|IP Grade||IP65 Waterproof|
|Installation||Surface mounted or Spike installation|
|Driver||Isolated driver included|
- Die-cast aluminum lamp body has the advantages of anti-rust, waterproof, anti-oxidation, and anti-corrosion. Suitable for installation outdoors.
- The back of the lamp body adopts a scientifically strong convection design, and the heat dissipation is faster. It helps to control the surface temperature of LED chips and prolong the life of chips’.
- Outdoor tree lights can choose different installation methods according to different installation environments. For hard concrete floors, you can choose the surface-mounted installation. If the trees are surrounded by dirt floors, you can choose spike installation, which is convenient and quick.
- The standard input voltage is high-voltage 120VAC or 220VAC 50/60Hz. But we can produce low-voltage DC12V or DC24V lamps according to customer needs.
- For the color temperature, we can do 3000K/4500K/6500K/Green/Blue/Red/Yellow. Generally, for trees, most customers purchase 3000K warm white or Green color type.
- Working life is longer than 5years.
- The installation bracket is 180° rotation up and down. So it is also as outdoor up lights for trees.