led commercial track lighting 4lines(3phases) for kitchen
- Power:20W 30W Optional
- Input voltage:100-240VAC 50/60Hz working around the world
- Power factor:0.6-0.9
- Lumens:85-90lm/W output
- Working life:50000Hrs
- Color rendering index:>90
- Beam angle:24/36°
- IP Grade: IP22 No waterproof indoor use only
- Working temperature:-20/+45℃
- Working humidity:10%-90%RH
- Color temperature:3000K warm white;4500K natural white;6500K cold white
This led commercial track lighting is similar to common track light, but it is with a 3phases track head which is requirements for DALI dimmable/0-10Vdimmable type. It is with high lumens LED COB Chips, lumens up to 85-90lm/W output, it will save much more 60% energy than traditional track lighting.
|Model||Power||Dimension||LED Chips||CRI||Lumens||CCT||Beam angle||Input voltage||Work life|
1.Using die-cast aluminum as the lamp body, it has good anti-corrosion and flame retardant performance. Black and white housing are optional. Customers can decide whether to choose white or black rail lighting according to the specific environment inside the building.
2.Commerical led track lighting uses CREE COB lamp beads, high luminous efficiency, uniform luminescence, high CRI, CRI90. Good color reproduction
3. Products include built-in brand power supplies, such as DONE, BOKE, Philips, Eagles. High PF, no flicker, which is conducive to better creating a lighting environment. The led driver’s quality decides if it is the best track lighting or not.
4. Track lights can be matched with different track heads, 2lines, 3lines, 4lines are optional. If you need to do 0-10V, DALI dimmable track lighting, then we will do the track lighting 4lines(3phases), it is the main trend in European markets.
5. Low-voltage track lighting can be customized, such as DC12V 24V 36V 48V, etc.
6.beam angle 24/36° option.
Installation steps for commercial track lighting 3phases
Step 1: Take led track lighting and accessories out, then fix the 4wirs track firmly.
Step 2: Turn the knob switch 1 to the position, making sure the knob switch 2 is “off” as following show
Step 3: Put the track lighting into the track
Step 4: Turn the knob switch 1 to the position as shown, then turn the know switch to the gear range 1/2/3.Then finished