Led Street Light 100W-300W
- Philips 3030 SMD 120-130LM/W
- Surge protection 6-20KV
- Meanwell/DONE Driver,10years lifetime
- Photocell available
- Working life 50000Hrs
- CE RoHS LVD EMC
- Competitive price
- IES File supports available
- Model: GR-SL-XXWE
- This street light is made of LED SMD3030, the lumens output can be 120-150lm/W.
- It has the unique advantages of high efficiency, safety, energy-saving, environmental protection,
- long service life, fast response speed, and high color rendering index,
- which is of great significance to urban lighting energy saving.
- Led road light is more and more popular around the world.
|Model||Power||LED Chips QTY||Lumens output|
- Modular design, more uniform heat dissipation of streetlight lamps body
- The electrostatic powder spraying process on the surface of the lamp body has good anti-corrosion, anti-aging, and anti-fading functions
- Professional optical design, with Philips light source, the light efficiency can reach more than 120-150lm / W which is more than 60% higher than the traditional street lighting fixtures, saving more energy and money
- The installation method is simple, which can greatly improve the installation time and save the labor cost
- With the latest waterproof and dustproof design concept, the protection grade can reach IP65
- It is equipped with famously led drivers, such as DONE, Meanwell, Philips brand.2-5years guarantees
Street light drawing and Display from 100W to 300W
Color temperature option
- Generally, the 6000-6500K is most popular in markets for led street light fixtures. However, for some foggy areas,
- 3000kwarm white or yellow light with a color temperature lower than 2700k is more popular,
- because the yellow lighting has stronger penetration so that it can irradiate further places in foggy areas,
- this special color temperature usually needs to be customized, it is hard to get stocks for it.
LIGHT DISTRIBUTION CURVE
our street light lamp adopts the main trend optical lens with 80*155° beam angle, it can be lighting biggest area